Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fat Belly Diabetic Overcomes Weight problems

I am a 50+ year old diabetic who has been overweight with a fat belly.  My mother died at a relatively young age  because of diabetes. She lost her eyesight, had both legs amputated and was relegated to a wheelchair.  Although she had prosthetic legs her weight was too much and put a strain on both her body and heart.  She suffered from congested heart failure, coma and eventually died from a severe stroke.

Do I have reason to loose belly fat?  You bet I have a very good reason to lose belly fat.  I have been on diabetic medications and still using them but much less.  I started to use some products and methods to loose belly fat and control my diabetes. I also continue to have regular medical checkups and for over the last 18 months my diabetic levels have been normal!!

I was wearing 44 - 46 inch pants and now I am really using my belt to keep up a 38 inch pants because I lost belly fat.  My family, friends and people who know me can attest to this!

As anyone that knows me, I enjoyed and still do, apple pie, blueberry pie, pumpkin pie, pecan pie and cheesecake.  Yeah, steak, BBQ, and Fried Chicken, wings, and ribs - yep, a recipe for a fat belly.  I enjoy good food - anybody like me - sure there are many people like me.  I like fish, crab, lobster, homemade hamburger and there are lots more that I enjoy which contributes to a fat belly.

So in order to enjoy these things, control my diabetic condition and lose belly fat I chose to manage my diet and exercise.  I still do whatever it takes to loose belly fat and enjoy life.  Well, more about how I loose belly fat and live in my next post.

No comments:

Beyond Six Pack Abs